Want to become a world champion speaker?
Public and professional speaking is a learned skill. Anyone can do it provided they are willing to put in the time and effort to learn that skill. You can greatly accelerate that process though mentors -- people who have "been there, done that" and can show you the way.
My mentors include World Champion's Edge: a team of past World Champions of Public Speaking "turned professional" who now provide a variety of products and services to Professional Speakers and to those who want to become Professionals.
Their products and services include:
- Teleseminars from the Champions you can listen to them live or download MP3 audio files
- World Champions Edge subscriptions that include:
- A FREE Monthly EDGEucational CD filled with valuable public speaking lessons from a different Champion
- A FREE Monthly Conference Call that gives unprecedented access to hear and ask questions of World Champions David Brooks ('90), Mark Brown ('95), Craig Valentine ('99), Ed Tate ('00), Darren LaCroix ('01) and the legendary Hall of Fame Speaker, Patricia Fripp
- FREE Audio Lessons from a different Champion each week will arrive via e-mail (usually 10 - 15 minutes in length)
- Discounts for Champions’ learning resources, boot camps, cruises, and coaching services
- Ability to choose a Champ to critique your speech for a greatly reduced fee (from $125 down to $39.95)
- FREE Tickets to the EDGE Summits to "hang-out" with the Champs
- FREE access to EDGEnet, their exclusive worldwide online community of people just like you and me, people who are focused on exceeding their potential and becoming the best speakers they can be
- Live Seminars from the champions
I've been a member of their World Champions Edge subscription since its inception and have gotten a LOT of value out of it. What have been your experiences with Champions Edge? What other useful resources are you aware of?